Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Tribute to the Camry


This past week we sold the '93 Camry with about 186k for the grand sum of $1250. At least it was a little portion to compensate for the new Yukon. Tad and I were reminiscing about the old gal. Tad bought her in 1998 in Massachusetts. Tad's parents drove her south while Tad and I drove my car back from college in Vermont in '99. She was the "good car" for awhile until we bought the Montero. We never had many problems out of her except the persistent oil leak. However several quarts of oil added over 5 years was a lot cheaper than the $900 oil leak fix. A mechanic bought her, so I am sure she will be well cared for. Here's to you Camry! You served us well!!

2 comments:

cabhodges said...

It's sad to lose an old car. I have FOND memories of all of mine. But driving that sweet Yukon should get you over it quick. LOVE your new car!!!

Ali said...

Yeah Camry!